The West Pacific Union

As per the vote held a few days ago, the Voice has voted for its own dissolution, and deposited all its powers and management in the hands of the Delegate of The West Pacific, me. As such, this is the government structure I'd like to retain:

The Delegate: overall leader of The West Pacific Union, with oversight of both in-game and off-site activities from members of The West Pacific region in NationStates.

The Guardians: appointed by the Delegate, the Guardians ensure the safety of the region in-game, they are ROs of the region as well, but their positions do not carry also an off-site responsibility.

The Ministries: appointed by the Delegate, the Ministries handle the day to day operations of the executive government, in the off-site area. Each Ministry is responsible for a set of areas determined by the Delegate.

Due to the fact that we are starting a new set of Ministers, I'd like to have anyone interested in filling the following ministry positions to contact me via PM in the off-site forums:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs: to handle foreign affairs and diplomatic relationship with other regions / governments

Ministry of Military Affairs: to handle operations of the TWPAF

Ministry of Internal Affairs: to help the delegate handle internal matter such as holidays, celebrations and media creation

Ministry of NS Daily Isues: already appointed to Drachmaland.

Ministry of WA Affairs: already appointed BBD

Please be aware that being a minister will not have relationship to RO or Guardianship status. However, also keep in mind that Ministerial positions allow you to showcase your capacities and abilities.

Also, bear in mind that Ministers who do NOT meet their ends, will be dismissed by the Delegate without much ado. We are a laid back region, but that does not means we should be inactive or lazy.

I'm more than open to get any sort of feedback or comments, suggestions or advise, about new ministers, new projects, program, etc.

I'd also like to ask all former Ministries who wish to continue with their tasks to re-apply: your experience is a great asset.

Regards,

Elegarth

Delegate of TWP

I'm happy to apply for the position of Minister of WA Affairs. I think I've done a good job as Deputy Advocate for the last few months, keeping the forum up to date on what's up for vote in the GA and SC, as well as supplying reasoned opinion on how members should vote.

Just read your OP Ele and Mal's reply properly. The above is predicated on there being a Minister for WA Affairs.

I'm happy to apply for the position of Minister of WA Affairs. I think I've done a good job as Deputy Advocate for the last few months, keeping the forum up to date on what's up for vote in the GA and SC, as well as supplying reasoned opinion on how members should vote.

Just read your OP Ele and Mal's reply properly. The above is predicated on there being a Minister for WA Affairs.

I forgot to mention that one! and that you get it! Corrected OP

1) Will there be a new charter/constitution/legal document that succeeds the former Charter?

2) What happens to the WA Affairs Ministry?

1) There might be one. I'll probably just re-write the existing one and simplify it.

2) See above post :)

Alright.

Here are the current Ministers for this Government entity.

Minister for NS Daily Issues: Drachmaland

Minister for TWPAF: Big Bad Badger

Minister for WA Issues: Bhang Bhand Duc

Minister of Internal Affairs: Benjamin Mark

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vacant. Originally Malviet had accepted but RL is claiming him and he has vacated the position.

I'll be handling stuff like masks and what not later. But please join me in whishing them good luck!