What movie are/were you most excited for in 2016?

Plagentine

The nice thing about the plot from what I've seen heard on Warcraft is it's based on the first Warcraft game (not WoW).  From the trailers it looks like it's when the Orcs first arrived on Azeroth.

I'm not holding my breath on that one, but they seem to at least have the potential makings for a fun movie.

Deadpool was great, so glad I went and saw that one.  Don't really see any other movies I'm absolutely just waiting to see...we'll have to wait and see what happens.  Oh, almost forgot: the new X-Men.

.Deadpool was great, so glad I went and saw that one.  Don't really see any other movies I'm absolutely just waiting to see...we'll have to wait and see what happens.  Oh, almost forgot: the new X-Men.

I'm not a fan of comic book character movies myself. Not saying they are bad, I just have never watched them, with the exception of the very first batman movie that came out many moons ago (Am I showing my age yet? :D)

Honestly, I'm pumped for the new Star Trek movie, but it doesn't really look like it will be a good movie from the trailer.

Yeah, I've heard it's a 'fast and furious' version of Star Trek, which is a total turn off for me. 

Meanwhile, my daughter has talked of nothing but Captain America: Civil War for months and months.  Every day she tells me how she can't standing waiting any longer. lol  She spent all her Christmas money on buying Marvel tshirts.

.....with the exception of the very first batman movie that came out many moons ago (Am I showing my age yet? :D)

You mean the Batman movie with the TV show actors from the 1960's ?  That was fun.  Or the Michael Keaton movie Batman, which was better than I expected.  Beetlejuice as Bruce Wayne and Batman? :P

I like the Marvel movies, I remember when the first Spiderman comic book came out.

Generally been impressed with most of the Marvel based movies: Iron Man/Thor/Captain America have all been good, so looking forward to CA: Civil War.

Didn't like the reboot of Spider Man and they have yet to do a decent Hulk movie (though Mark Ruffalo in the Avengers movies is very good). Haven't seen the Fantastic Four reboot, the original two were meh.

The problem with the Dawn of Justice movie is that the Batman side is going up against the brilliant Christopher Nolan trilogy for comparison.

Generally been impressed with most of the Marvel based movies: Iron Man/Thor/Captain America have all been good, so looking forward to CA: Civil War.

Didn't like the reboot of Spider Man and they have yet to do a decent Hulk movie (though Mark Ruffalo in the Avengers movies is very good). Haven't seen the Fantastic Four reboot, the original two were meh.

The problem with the Dawn of Justice movie is that the Batman side is going up against the brilliant Christopher Nolan trilogy for comparison.

They HAVE been impressing. Perhaps some more than others, and generally lacking good enemy development, but amazing. I don't mind the Hulk one with Norton: it may be the worst of them all, but is good enough, and much more better than the shit Eric Bana was in.

Of them all, the better is Winter Soldier, and I'm really hyped for Civil War!

I did liked the Spidey reboot with Andrew Garfield, but not the second part of it. Overinflated, overblown... Dunno, terrible. Garfield does a much better Parket than Toby, specially if you use as source the Parker from more recent comics than the golden age Spidey. He also seems to draw a bit from Ultimate SPider-Man's first run.

Fantastic Four movies: burn them all. Terrible things to do to one of Marvel's most beloved properties.

I agree that Superman v Batman has the down side of having to pitch this Batman against Nolan's Batman, but I think that is why they selected to make an older battle-worn Batman. It would be cool if the DC Cinematic Universe is set AFTER something like Batman: A Death in the Family (one robin dead...). It would make for nice story telling to include later on a grown up Dick Greyson resentful to Batma's shortcomings or something.

At present I do not think there is any plan for a standalone Hulk movie but he is supposedly going to have a larger role in Ragnorak. 

If you haven't already seen the Fantastic Four reboot then I wouldn't bother.  It was horrible.  What they did with Dr. Doom was a disgrace - even worse than the 2005 version - and that takes effort.

I thought the Spiderman reboot was okay in the first movie, the second was not good to me.  Looking forward to the Morales version though.

I liked Man of Steel except for the end, and I think the backlash has unfortunately tainted the Dawn of Justice plot with the whole Zod is Doomsday scenario. 

Agree in each and every comment.

Hmmm...generally, I think yes, but I see a lot of movies so if one or two is a dud then I am not too bothered.   If it isn't one that you actually wanted to see beforehand then I would say maybe wait on Netflix.

Same here, I go to the movies at least twice a week, so I can do with meh ones. Like "5th Wave". It was... meh.