Winnipeg

Admin Requests Part Quatre

On 11/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, Kawaii said:

Good evening,

I need @Nowakbren1119 to be masked as an officer (needs access to Officer's lounge in TWPAF)

Thanks in advance o/

Done.   You may want to check in to badges for the officers.  I gave the Officer mask, but made it secondary so they could have the military designation.  Let me know if this is sufficient.

I nudged TWPAF for the roster.

Please mask @Varanius as Speaker, @Big Bad Badger as WA Minister, @Fujai as IA Minister

Please mask @Fujai and @Overthinkers as Guardians

If there happens to be a Chancellor of the Hall of Peers mask, please apply it to @Saint Mark

Thanks!

On 11/13/2019 at 2:10 PM, Big Bad Badger said:

I would also like to see an updated roster of TWPAF folk so we can mask/unmask as needed.

As requested:

--Commander--
@Kawaii

--General--
@Overthinkers

--Officers--
@Wyvern <-- He needs an officer mask

@Nowakbren1119

--Enlisted--
@Mediobogdum
@Vandoosa

--Recruits--
@Podium
wtfuentana#3423
Aluminum Oxynitride#8197

I have a question, do you know which roles have access to the events subforum in Internal Affairs? Since we'll be using it for interregional events, I was wondering if it's possible to make that public access?

5 hours ago, Fujai said:

I have a question, do you know which roles have access to the events subforum in Internal Affairs? Since we'll be using it for interregional events, I was wondering if it's possible to make that public access?

This forum should be able to be seen and replied in by all members.

Please mask the following members as Hall of Nations: @novasamita, @Sultan Mikail I, @Cat, @Militarian Greek Junta, @Burakis, @Libterraria, @Gastenburg, @Psikuta, @thunderbug, @Democratic Republic of States, @Sithodox2286, @Illista, @Golperozí.

If there happens to be a Deputy Minister of FA mask, please remove it from @Rizorien and apply it to @NovaBren

Mucho danke!