Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Done, Halo.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:12 AM, Dalimbar said:

Howdy! I need the following to be masked following their elections: @Rizorien as Minister of Education, @KhanterWinters as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and @Wyvern as Sergeant-at-Arms.

Thanks!

Edit: I also would like for @Lady Madeline to be masked as Deputy Speaker if we have that mask.

@Dalimbar , I had a Deputy Speaker Mask to add for Maddy and Wyvern got Sargent at Arms Masking added.  But we have no mask for the Education role.  And no Deputy function for FA.  If Khanter needs specific rights in the FA forum, perhaps I can add the Minister mask in the background for him.  Let me know what you want.

Masked the Villain.  I'm not sure about the emoji.  If another Admin knows how to add them, cool.  Otherwise you will have to wait a while for me to have time to mess around behind the curtain to find it.  I don't see having time for extras until the last week of March.  I've got a busy RL schedule coming up.

On 3/11/2019 at 7:17 AM, Darkesia said:

I'm not sure about the emoji.  If another Admin knows how to add them, cool. 

I know HOW to add them, but in the past (I haven't checked in a long time) Winnie's settings didn't allow me upload them. So this will need to be a Winnie thing. I would have added many years ago if I could have.

• 2 weeks later...