Winnipeg

Admin Requests Part Quatre

Recommended Posts

Alright, so I've gone through the list 3 times now, and gotten it to match up.  There are currently 65 Members in both your provided list and 65 in the group itself (although in the Admin Panel it says 64...but I went through it 3 times to be sure and exported it and it shows 65 for me when I open it in excel.)

  1. 2-D-Gori
  2. Aelitia
  3. Aftenlandet
  4. Altino
  5. Arotania
  6. Arthur Draig Kirkland Vasentius
  7. Asendavia
  8. Atlae
  9. Bhang Bhang Duc
  10. Big Bad Badger
  11. Bran Astor
  12. Brend0g
  13. Byford
  14. CaptainX
  15. Chron
  16. ConfederateStatesOfAmerica
  17. Cormac
  18. Darcania
  19. Davelands
  20. Derps
  21. Drall
  22. Elegarth
  23. Eli
  24. Far Rivia Hilolak
  25. Fujai
  26. Futh Lohan
  27. GalacticKiss
  28. Gintral
  29. Girolamo
  30. Hibiki
  31. Impedric
  32. jone of winter
  33. JRJR_SLAYER
  34. Kawaii
  35. KhanterWinters
  36. Lamb
  37. Leo Drakan
  38. Liberillia
  39. Lucifer
  40. Luminaros
  41. MAA
  42. matism
  43. Mediobogdum
  44. Neenee
  45. Newgratia Republic
  46. Numpties
  47. Overthinkers
  48. Petree
  49. Powerboat_Racer
  50. Remdor
  51. Rigel
  52. Saint Mark
  53. Serrus
  54. slr303
  55. States of Glory
  56. Sygian
  57. Talidania
  58. The 4th Reicheck
  59. Tortaiga
  60. Triestine
  61. Tropical Isles
  62. Wampummariut
  63. Willania Imperium
  64. Yuno
  65. Yy4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See what happens when you hurt your back over the weekend?  Other people do the stuff you said you would do!

If it wasn't so damned painful, I would do it more often. Thanks to both of you gentlemen for doing the work on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of Minister?  Foreign Affairs?  Methodist? (Never mind, I found it.)

 

Edit:  For future reference, please specify the masking you are requesting.  I don't want to have to dig through all the threads to figure it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2017 at 9:04 PM, Darkesia said:

What kind of Minister?  Foreign Affairs?  Methodist? (Never mind, I found it.)

 

Edit:  For future reference, please specify the masking you are requesting.  I don't want to have to dig through all the threads to figure it out. 

Thank you and sorry. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2017 at 12:38 AM, Atlae said:

I don't seem to be able to access this (http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/forum/27-private-foreign-affairs/) despite me being Dave's Slave/Deputy Minister. Is this a masking issue?

Masking is updated when requested by the appropriate Minister/Guardian/Delegate. I suggest you nudge Dave to make the request. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2017 at 3:38 AM, Atlae said:

I don't seem to be able to access this (http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/forum/27-private-foreign-affairs/) despite me being Dave's Slave/Deputy Minister. Is this a masking issue?

On 9/26/2017 at 11:29 PM, Westwind said:

Masking is updated when requested by the appropriate Minister/Guardian/Delegate. I suggest you nudge Dave to make the request. :P

Oops. Please mask Atlae for Private FA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now