Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

On 7/14/2017 at 3:59 PM, Eli said:

I had told yuno I'd check WPAF masks when I got back from the desert, it seems that has been done.

I've had a rather long travel day (up at 3am for a 5am flight, two time zones, blah blah blah)

So I'll check more often, :)

Oh, welcome back! :)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Liberillia said:

If you fancied masking me too, as an Ambassador if you so fancied, that would be grand :P

It appears you are already masked as an Ambassador.  Are you having trouble accessing the necessary forums?

I see your badge is broken as well.  That is not something I can fix in a short amount of time.  It must be the hosting problem we have seen lately.  It's on my list, just not at the top of that list right now.

Just found how to search by group, here's a partial list of those who need mask removal:

• Adytus
  • Alistia
  • Andre
  • Ark
  • Arthur K. Vasentius (not Arthur Draig Kirkland Vasentius, I assume this is Art's original account?)
  • Colonge
  • Denizen Kane
  • FedoraDan-Skymoot
  • Fellos
  • Frourraw Gregund
  • Ghurka
  • Granite Heights
  • Imbergamostan
  • Iron Harbinger the Faithless
  • Iskapsia
  • Jeekwigges
  • Kade W. Vasentius
  • Malvacka
  • Marilyn Manson Freaks
  • MaxSuchar
  • Olgritch
  • Polandonia2
  • Poterrae
  • quietdad
  • Royal Chaos
  • Rylipphinesia
  • Small Huts
  • That Called the Vlagh
  • The Garfieldites
  • TunApocalypse
  • Tyrranim
  • tyty111
  • West Aton Secand
  • Willinois
  • Xerox Prime

However, it appears that this is not a full list. I used the member search and filtered for the Hall of Nations group. The problem is it seems it lists people who are only in the Hall of Nations group, and when another group is added, it searches for "Hall of Nations" or "other group," not "Hall of Nations" and "other group," so I can't seem to get a full list. I'm not sure if the admin panel would have anything more complete or not?

Of course I only realized this after I went through the whole thing, so I figured I'd leave out those that needed to get new masking for when we get a full list.