Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Not directly.  I'm looking at standing up a temporary database to extract the post before it was edited last night.  See if I can't restore it correctly, as Bran sent me a message last night about it.

It's still showing up as the same on my end. The edits were made between 5:25 and 5:59 UTC, so I don't think that captured them, is it possible to restore it from a previous backup? We do have everything we need from Harsh's comment if that matters, so if it must be deleted I can quote it back in my own comment for the records if that's easiest for you.

Thank you so much for all your help, and I apologize for causing the issue in the first place!

Yep! That's what we want it for now. I made some changes to the post that I shouldn't have done unilaterally and neglected to make a backup, so that was much of the issue.

Thank you so much for fixing this!! :D

On 1/2/2020 at 7:56 PM, Fujai said:

I was going through some things and noticed that Ark and Medio are still masked as Guardians, could that be fixed, please?

Also, if it hasn't already been done, can @de la Fuentana, @Sensorland, and @Reçueçn be masked IA, and could the IA masking be renamed Cultural Affairs?

Thank you so much!

I changed the name of the Minister of Internal Affairs to Minister of Cultural Affairs.  However, there is no mask specific to those working for the ministry.  If there is an access problem, I can mask them all as ministers, or I can work sometime in the future to make a new mask for them.  I believe all internal affairs forums should be accessible to any member.  If this is not correct or is something you wish to change, please name the forums which you wish to restrict access.  Fixed Ark's masking too.