Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Howdy folks,

With Ministry of Education (MoE) in the Manners, I'd like to get it up and running on the forum. I figure this will be an ongoing discussion, but I'd like to request the following to start:

A "Minister" masking for myself and my successors having mod and access to all MoE areas.

"Deputy Minister" masking for Rizorien, allowing Riz mod and access to all MoE areas.

A "Teacher" masking for citizens working for MoE. Minister or Deputy Minister will ask for folks to get that masking.

Establishment of a "Ministry of Education" forum. 

"Library of The West Pacific" Sub-Forum. I'd like for Neenee to have a mod masking here as "Librarian". 

"Minister's Office" Sub-Forum where policy can be announced to the public.

A "Planning Office" Sub-Forum available to Minister, Deputy Minister, Librarian and Teacher masks.

I may have more requests but that's a good start.

Thanks!

Please ban this account: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/profile/1764-rach/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIxNzAsImlkXzIiOjU5NjIyfQ==

Rach/Kate/Solorni has admitted to severe OOC misconduct and has furthermore asked that all of her accounts be banned. I believe that request should be granted in this case. If admin requires said admission, I’ll provide it. 

On 12/23/2018 at 7:32 AM, Ark said:

Please ban this account: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/profile/1764-rach/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIxNzAsImlkXzIiOjU5NjIyfQ==

Rach/Kate/Solorni has admitted to severe OOC misconduct and has furthermore asked that all of her accounts be banned. I believe that request should be granted in this case. If admin requires said admission, I’ll provide it. 

On 12/24/2018 at 12:09 AM, Big Bad Badger said:

We will discuss this further.

Discussions were had and a ban was granted.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Darkesia said:

Try that out.  I moved some things around and added an officer's mask.  If I need to go to Minister level, give me a poke and I will fix it.

I think it worked! Thanks, Dark!
*leaves an offering of Darkesian Chocolate*