Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

The following have not met citizenship requirements and need to be removed from the Hall of Nations group. (Some of them may already lack HoN masking, just were never removed from the official citizenship rolls.)

Aynia
Confederados do Brasil
ghostmw3123
Glenden
Imkihca
Lynxi
Rakasyakti
Serrus
The Confederacy of Senstristria
The Lord High Inquisitor
Atlae
Jevei

Dark or Badger, would you please add WaRlorder, Kam, Jyzeria, Ozymandias, Milegiay and Denieria and they will be able to vote after that. 

Also, would it be possible to create a new section in the forum called Ceremonies that I would be able to administer? I would put it in the cultural area with its own heading on par with Clubhouse and such.

Thank you!

On 11/23/2018 at 10:15 AM, Overthinkers said:

Since I am still masked as Guardian, I request that this masking be removed.

You have a whole bunch of secondary masks.  I made your primary the Citizenship mask.  But if you would like that changed, please let me know.

On 11/24/2018 at 3:54 PM, Saint Mark said:

Dark, would you kindly mask @kam, @WaRlorder, @Loregia, @The Stormtrooper Corps, @KrazedHeroX, @Timber Storm and @Bellaterrum as citizens?

Thank you!

Kam was already masked and a few of them had military masking already.  I left Military masks as primary so they still have the badges for military but everyone above now has citizenship status.  If that needs to change, just shout.

Thanks, Dark!

Please remember to create a new section in the forum called Ceremonies, that I would be able to administer, in the cultural area with its own heading on par with Clubhouse and such.

Thank you!

... and the theme change I alluded to was a region change, not this forum.

2 minutes ago, Darkesia said:

Thank you, Halo!

I will work on your new forum Friday after work, if that's ok.  I don't want to do it on my phone.  That's a recipe for disaster.  

Citizenship masking for the above three is complete.

Yep! That would be great!

Thanks!