Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Hi!

I was wondering if we could get just a couple of things, because these would be really helpful. Can we get a tables button so we can create tables like on other forums, a [hr[ button to create line breaks, and if we could implement Baskerville as a font option all of this would be great. Thank you in advance for any help you can give! :)

Baskerville Font is not a free font, so I will not be implementing it, although I did find a Libre Baskerville font that I will look further into.  I'll look into the Tables option, but not sure if Invision has that particular option, so no promises right this moment.

So I think I might have found the cause... looks like the Citizenship forum (which has no posts in it directly) only had See Forum permission for everyone (even administrators) so I think the collector for the content would stop there and not look at any further sub forums.

I've now set the permissions on Citizenship to allow all users to See the Forum, AND Read the Forum...  I then posted a test post in the citizenship thread, just to see if it would show up, and now it shows up for me under "All Content".  Of course, since I posted the comment, I can't see it as unread in my own view...so if you could check and see if my comment shows up?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, Saint Mark said:

Thank you!

Would you also please add  Zevsterland and The Monza Isles to the citizens?

Thank you!

Zevsterland is added.  I was unable to find a member named Monza Isles or The Monza Isles.  I will check again at work tomorrow.  My laptop died and I could just be overlooking him on my phone.  

Edit:  Found him under that other name.  Both are now registered as members of the Hall of Nations.