Admin Requests Part Quatre

Winnipeg

Test?

HOLY CRAP, I FIXED IT!

Seems it's not the Posts, or even the Topics, that were at fault, but something in the Forum itself...  By Creating a new forum and moving all the topics to it, it fixed it...for that Forum.

So I need people to let me know of Forums that are having the problem, and then I will re-create the forums in question.

It must be the overall Category for the Clubhouse one...I tried creating a new Clubhouse forum, but it inherited the problem....will have to try moving it to another category and see if the problem continues.  Don't have time to try that right now though.

My posts/likes etc. do it, but the clubhouse forum when posting still need to be refreshed to see the post, as opposed to the green thing on the top going forever. Its a fairly weird glitch tbh, I can work around it by refreshing and checking if it posted.

Edit: Likes on this forum are taking indefinite periods of time to post for me. Not really a major issue, can just refresh and check.

Edit 2: The green things back as well. I swear it wasn't there for the other post, but I could be wrong.

Having issues with the Voice subforum... I have to refresh the page to see what I have wrote, and even that fails to work sometimes.

Also, I couldn't post a reply to this very thread, but obviously it seems to have been fixed.

I don't think the validation emails are sending properly. I tried to approve several of the applying nations in the validation que.

Perhaps Winni you could like at it when convenient.

Thanks