Fujai

pgGhvrt.png

Hello, and welcome to Fujaian Designs, formerly Flags by Fujai, a graphic design service run by yours truly, fujai__93941t2.jpgFujai (pronounced foo-'jay or foo'yay).

While this service began with flags, it has since expanded to include regional themes, branding (for nations, storefronts, or anything else), maps, seals, badges, awards, coats of arms, banners, and any other type of graphic design!

To request a design, simply send me a telegram, forum PM, or a Discord message at Smithy876#6074. I ask that you include what you would like, any ideas you have, such as color or style, and what it will be used for. After I send you a first draft, let me know if there is anything you would like to change—I encourage constructive criticism so that I can make you the best product possible.

You can see a gallery of my work at my dispatch here.

A couple notes:

• My only request is that after I've made you a design (assuming that you like it), you point people in my direction if they ask about it or need something designed.

• Programs I use, if you're curious:

• For designing, I mainly use Adobe Illustrator (95%), Adobe Photoshop (4%), and LinkFlagMaker (1%). Free alternatives to Illustrator and Photoshop are LinkInkscape and LinkGIMP. If you are a student or work for a university or large company, you probably have some sort of discount for Adobe products. If you don't have a discount, they charge ridiculously exorbitant prices for much the same functionality as the free alternatives.

• LinkColorBrewer.org is a great utility for making scientifically tested color schemes for maps and other forms of data visualization. LinkColor.adobe.com is also a useful tool for making color schemes.

• I use LinkInstant Eyedropper to sample the color of any pixel on my screen, and LinkImage Resizer for Windows to resize my images easily.

• This will always be a completely free service.

Thanks!
--Fujai

Hey Fujai,

I was wondering if you could create an emblem for the Foreign Affairs Ministry.

The requirements are:

* round seal design(like the Great Seal of the United States)

* has a Rising Sun in the middle

* the motto would be: 'All Your Base Belong To Us'

Hey Fujai,

I was wondering if you could create an emblem for the Foreign Affairs Ministry.

The requirements are:

* round seal design(like the Great Seal of the United States)

* has a Rising Sun in the middle

* the motto would be: 'All Your Base Belong To Us'

How does this look?

http://imgur.com/D8Mvviz

I can change it round if you like it or not.

Thanks Hari, now I understand :)

From your source:

"All your base are belong to us" is a broken English phrase found in the opening cut scene of the 1991 video game Zero Wing which became a popular Internet meme. The quote is included in the European version of the game, which features poorly translated English from the original Japanese version.

I hope that this subtle motto will not be lost on too many of the 'older' NS players, like me :) 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to have a web page for making NS based flags - mostly animated, and other graphics. Alas after a few successful years the call for any graphics waned and I closed shop. I hope interest in home-made flags and graphics revives and you have a productive time in TWP and NS in general. I wish you good luck and any help I can give you.

The flag request thread on the NS forums is fairly active, but I'd much rather see more small time local makers getting most of the customers.  If there were some sort of advertisement area I could use...that would be helpful. Maybe I'll look into that.

Anyone who would want to animate their flag, I guess.  I can't imagine how you could even do that, it's definitely beyond me

You need two programs which I possess. If you want them, I'll send them to you.

The game allows for animated flags(GIF).

It must be no larger than 107(w) x 71(h) and less than 50k.

It will be another string to your bow if you are capable of animating flags.