Embassy Request Forms

TAO

• 1 month later...

I'm the founder of House of Five Leaves, and we would like to have an embassy so that we can foster relations, while learning from the role model stature that the west pacific holds in NS, so that HFL can be of beneficial use in the greater NS world. Background? We are an active up and coming region that hosts the challenge system in our constitution, much like the one found in TRR. We currently host over 110 nations and steadily growing. Right now we are super active with many spam games, and are ever becoming more regional govt. inclined. 

Any more questions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Kemetic Republic of Osiris (as in, the non-Gatesville backed 'Imperium') would like to re-establish our embassy with The West Pacific. We would like to express our sincere appreciation towards The West Pacific for their stance against Gatesville, which we know was a difficult decision, given the longevity of relations between TWP and GV. We would like to take this opportunity to re-start our relations with the West, even as we fight to regain the Delegacy from those controlling The Dourian Embassy.

Dalimbar

Vizier of Foreign Affairs of Osiris

• 2 weeks later...

The Union of Democratic Left States would like to request an embassy and we would be happy to welcome a diplomat from this fine region in our own forum. I'll be representing the UDLS myself here, and in case our request is granted, please mask me accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, as I'm sure all of you are aware, Osiris has made our unequal agreement with our former occupiers null and void. As such, it is our intention to normalize relations with TWP. I'll throw in free booze, if that sways your decision ;)

*perks*

Did someone mention free booze ?

It would be our pleasure to re-establish normalized relations with Osiris.  *removes the lock and chains from the Embassy door*  I suppose you might want these for use in your dungeon ?

• 3 weeks later...