Embassy Request Forms

TAO

• 2 weeks later...

*peeks out* I'd like to see how to create embassies with TEP and Glorious Nations of Iwaku!

But I see no requirements list and stuff.. I've found I have to post request here before in-game embassy will be possible..

What are the requirements and stuff? I've heard it is easier than making Rifty disappear..

Apologies for the delay.

If you are looking for an in-game embassy, contact Darkesia. I only have power over in-forum embassies.

However, just so people in general know, I intend to contact the delegate to figure out exactly how I can respond to in-game embassy requests in the future, since I've been contacted about that before. In fact, I'll do that right now.

Edit: after re-reading Vandoosa's request, I realize that she actually asked for a forum embassy, not an in-game one. The request will thus be granted.

Glorious Nations of Iwaku's forum has been created.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings from DEN,

DEN would like to open relations with The West Pacific to spread the influence of DEN, gain new allies, and most importantly, gain a new source of Brown Gold (the region of Chocolate is too inactive to provide the one true food of all raiders)

Thanks, NPS

(North Pacific Spy)

DEN,

Your request for an offsite embassy at the West Pacific is hereby granted.

Please choose your ambassador to TWP and notify me via PM.

Thanks,

Malviet

TAS (The Allied States), the successor region to The Allied Republics wishes to open an on-site embassy.

(Also, can my account be changed to Ambassador, if that's the group name of us ambassadors from other regions.)

The Allied States,

As you requested for the constructing of an on-site embassy, not an off-site forum one, I cannot either grant or deny your request as I, as FA DA, only have authority over off-site embassies.

Please contact our Delegate, URAP, or our Delegate-To-Be, Elegarth, if you wish to continue with your request. Also, if you wish for an off-site forum embassy, please feel free to contact me any time.

Thanks,

Malviet, Deputy Advocate Foreign Affairs

• 1 month later...