admin change requests part trois or tres or three

Eli

Done.  And because his avatar appears broken to me all the time, I fixed that for him too.  >.>

What?!

He likes Ohio State.  Right?

(Seriously, just put whatever avatar you want in there.  The broken one was just getting on my nerves so I "fixed" it.)

Could the subtitle of The Judiciary of The West Pacific please be changed from "The Court of The Imperium" to, say, "Arbiter Hearings here"?

Could the subtitle of Application Center under The West Pacific Union Intelligence Division be changed from "ISS Application Center" to, say, "Intelligence Division Application Center"?

Could the subtitle of The Judiciary of The West Pacific please be changed from "The Court of The Imperium" to, say, "Arbiter Hearings here"?

Could the subtitle of Application Center under The West Pacific Union Intelligence Division be changed from "ISS Application Center" to, say, "Intelligence Division Application Center"?

Apologies to the admins for making a discussion comment here...but, why?

You are not authorized, from any post that I have been able to find, to make these changes.

Calm down please, Vlagh. I assume the request was made to clean up all remnants of the Imperium era, since the current government is the Voice.

I am perfectly calm, thank you for your concern.  It is unwarranted and unappreciated.  I find this comical coming from someone that passive-aggressively insulted the admins earlier in this thread by asking if they are all on vacation.  Perhaps it is you that should 'calm down'?

It does not matter what he may or may not be trying to do, having random people pop up in the admin threads and start making requests for forum configurations and names is not helpful to those running the boards.  Also, the judiciary has not been a part of the Voice and is therefore not applicable.  Eluvatar is not even apparently a member of the Voice, as neither am I, so making forum change requests on its behalf seems a bit premature considering that the Judiciary has not been in use since March.

Calm down please, Vlagh. I assume the request was made to clean up all remnants of the Imperium era, since the current government is the Voice.

I'm afraid Vlagh is right in this one. While I appreciate any efforts from any members of the Forums, the Voice's threads are for the Advocate and its deputies to decide to change, or to authorize someone else to do it. Is just a matter of respect to the appointed officials. THis does not means that they can't just come and say "Hey admins, please process Elu's request" and that would work, but still, there is a certain order to things that makes sense. You know what I mean?

Fine, then.

I, Malviet, Deputy Advocate for Foreign Affairs, hereby request the change of the subtitle of the Judiciary from "The Court of The Imperium" to "The Court of the Voice", or whatever the admins deem appropriate. Or if the Judiciary isn't officially considered part of the Voice, then I hereby request the admins to send the forum to the archives.

Also, my apologies for the 'insult' involving the mods and their vacations. No offense ever intended; please consider that a lousy mistake in wording my vocabulary.