admin change requests part trois or tres or three

Eli

Hello Winni.

Recently, Intelligent Holograms returned to the game and he asked me if you think it would be possible to recover his original forum account, which was accidentally deleted by Dark a few months ago (nearly a year I think), pretty much like PD's was.

Please let us know!

Elegarth, since you seem to be in contact with IH, could you ask him to create a new account on the forums, and then I'll link all his old content back to him.  I can't find a backup that actually has his user in there, so I need a user account for the process.

Hello Winni,

I was wondering if you would mask me as Advocate and Hariko as DA of Internal Affairs? All other DA's will be the same for now.

Also will you please mask the following for TWP Military:

Drachmaland

Malviet

RealmWWin

Fratellnoir

Mediobogdum

Siberian District

Little Sealand

Zogradia

Cassardia

Ktilqr

Westwind

I will have a few more in coming days as I get the rest vetted. Will you also unmask anyone else in TWP military? However, if there is anyone that has been a member for a while that should keep the masking please let me know.

Thank you much!

Badger

Hello Winni,

I was wondering if you would mask me as Advocate and Hariko as DA of Internal Affairs? All other DA's will be the same for now.

Also will you please mask the following for TWP Military:

Drachmaland

Malviet

RealmWWin

Fratellnoir

Mediobogdum

Siberian District

Little Sealand

Zogradia

Cassardia

Ktilqr

Westwind

I will have a few more in coming days as I get the rest vetted. Will you also unmask anyone else in TWP military? However, if there is anyone that has been a member for a while that should keep the masking please let me know.

Thank you much!

Badger

'Tis done....

You can demask me from the Advocate as well.

*nods*  'Tis also done.

ok I've done that, also I thought I had made you a moderator for that forum.

Eli, I went today to add Issue #455 to the Index (something a mod would be able to do), but I had no mod powers upon that thread — neither was I able to edit the title of a thread I wan't the OP of (another thing a mod would be able to do).

I think the key maybe lying in the fact that the subforum is led by Minister Of NS Daily Issues, but that list is currently empty — meaning that Drachmaland hasn't been given yet the required masking for being the mod there.

• 2 weeks later...