North Pacific Spy

DEN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on DEN?

• What/Who is that? Who's this random guy on my lawn?
    • They burn babies and eat each other! They're scary strangers turning up on my front porch.
    • They're the unsung heroes on Nationstates, providing jobs for Defenders, promoting activity in dying regions, and a neccessary part of Nationstates
    • This poll is biased, I want a new poll!

Greetings, I'm North Pacific Spy.

I'm here to represent DEN for Operation: Chocolate Expatriation, and spread the spirit of Raiderdom to TWP. If you've got any questions about DEN, ask away. We're pretty friendly, as in we don't actually burn babies, or eat our own (except on the third Sunday of each month). Give me a yell if you want to know more about us, but you'll probably see me lurking around looking suspicious anyway.

(Probably either a forum PM, a TG, or if its really urgent, recruitment bomb DEN, that always gets a rise from us) 

NPS

Who said Operation Chocolate Expatriation was about Chocolate? It might be though.

This is what happened last time we tried to get chocolate.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/01/27/two-men-arrested-as-2-5mn-shipment-of-cadburys-chocolate-seized-off-the-us-coast/

So we do have a little experience in smuggling chocolate as long as Dark doesn't find out. Last time someone found out, they killed TBR, our semi-predecessor, and we fled back to DEN pursued by those whose chocolate we had previously liberated.

What does Den stand for? 

No cookies?   :mellow: 

That's the million dollar question. If I told you that I'd have to kill you. And I don't think that would be a good start for an embassy, turns out diplomatic immunity doesn't save you from angry relatives of the victim.

The cookies... You've got a spy haven't you... The chocolate may or may not be to pay Gest's cookie tax, someone else is in charge of coughing up the cookie dough.

welcome to TWP, North Pacific Spy — I like your avatar! :)

I've always thought that den is "then" in Jamaican.

Thanks,

Glorious Gest may or may not be a Jamaican Bobsledder. The last person sent to check returned in dreadlocks, and we executed him before figuring out he was one of our own.

Hi Vandy, while since we've talked  :(. Your choice to leave though, we'll probably have you back anytime if you go back to the good guys (That's us 'raiders', who are currently natives in TBR attempting a refound, protecting from the evil 'defenders', or being invaded in Hogwarts).

I could say the same about you Vandy with the 'sneaking into everything', you're pretty much in most of the regions that matter. Hows Yiggsdrasil?