Hiya Everyone! ^_^ Dis be my Swamp now

I have considerable experience within NS and decided to explore a feeder. I'm recognized as Tali or Talico. Just stopping by to see what there is to offer.  :twpflag:   :D Im here to have fun and I declare TWP as all mine now.

:DDDDD Much love to everi wun

hugs & kisses

Its 5am Im going to bed :DDDDD

Nice to be here X_X

caek

Hey there Tali, nice to see you.  Trust you will enjoy your stay here in TWP.  You say you have considerable experience in NS so perhaps you might like to share with us exactly what your skills are and maybe there will be a place for you in our military or ambassadorial offices?

We are a conservative bunch here in TWP by and large, and like to save on our 'paper' so maybe you could not leave so many spaces in your messages :)  As a caek expert, maybe you have connections with TEP?

Edited by Mediobogdum
Incorrect region :(

Hey there Tali, nice to see you.  Trust you will enjoy your stay here in TWP.  You say you have considerable experience in NS so perhaps you might like to share with us exactly what your skills are and maybe there will be a place for you in our military or ambassadorial offices?

We are a conservative bunch here in TWP by and large, and like to save on our 'paper' so maybe you could not leave so many spaces in your messages :)  As a caek expert, maybe you have connections with TNP?

I'd gladly participate in military functions, I'm associated in quite a few militaries. TNP is lame TSP is lamer, Considerable experience = 5 1/2 yrs ^_^