Hello Sunshine, the earth says hello

Greetings,

giphy.gif

I am an ambassador from the Land of Kings and Emperors, you may call me Lady ^.^ 

I am active in a few other regions, mainly the KoGB.

I have an update I would like to post, sooo...I'll just go and do that now.

I am not use to this type of forum design, so please bare with me as I try and acquaint myself with it. 

Pfft, if you have any questions for me or in regards to the LKE, please share them! 

Please and Dankie! (thank you) 

Totsiens! <---a bit of Afrikaans for ya ^.¬  

*ding dong*

Welcome to the West Pacific International Airport. We hope you enjoy your stay, and that you come back for even more fun! If you need any help, you can find it on the World Factbook Entry booth or on the Regional Message Board with one of our helpers. If you misbehave, we do not support asylum here, and you will be either ejected or banjected. You can find a workplace opportunity in the Voice of the West Pacific, the West Pacific Armed Forces, or on the Foreign Affairs Ministry, or you can have fun with the rest of the community in the Clubhouse or in the Roleplay forum. There are always hearses heading to the Sinkers, babies heading to the feeders, and prisoners heading to The Rejected Realms, and you can pick up a car to head wherever you like.

*ding dong*

[CENSORED]

*ding dong*

Edited by URAP
Advertisements for fonts are still advertisements. No, Nah, and Nope with a side of Not Gonna Happen.

Welkom om Het Westen Pacifische!

(I don't speak Afrikaans, but I'm learning Dutch, so. Lol, I tried.)

O! Dis goed! I don't speak Dutch, but I appreciate seeing other languages besides English. Dankie! ^.^ 

Willkommen to TWP!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Dankie 

*ding dong*

Welcome to the West Pacific International Airport. We hope you enjoy your stay, and that you come back for even more fun! If you need any help, you can find it on the World Factbook Entry booth or on the Regional Message Board with one of our helpers. If you misbehave, we do not support asylum here, and you will be either ejected or banjected. You can find a workplace opportunity in the Voice of the West Pacific, the West Pacific Armed Forces, or on the Foreign Affairs Ministry, or you can have fun with the rest of the community in the Clubhouse or in the Roleplay forum. There are always hearses heading to the Sinkers, babies heading to the feeders, and prisoners heading to The Rejected Realms, and you can pick up a car to head wherever you like.

*ding dong*

[CENSORED]

*ding dong*

That....eh...hm. Thank you, for the.....welcome and the warning 

O! Dis goed! I don't speak Dutch, but I appreciate seeing other languages besides English. Dankie! ^.^ 

Besides Dutch we have some Spanish speakers and one or two Portuguese speakers. Probably a medley of other languages as well. However, it is encouraged to speak English as it's the region's lingua franca. No points taken off for mistakes, though. Lol.

I'm the Deputy Advocate of Internal Affairs, and Elegarth is the Advocate of the forum government. Darkesia is our incumbent Delegate and United Russoasia is Deputy Advocate of Media and the incoming Delegate. I'm assuming you met the DA of Foreign Affairs, Reçueçn.

Right now we're holding a factbook contest on the forums, and we have a subforum for forum games called “The ClubHouse.” If you scroll down the main directory there's the Voice of the Union which is the regional assembly, and the regional newspaper (first issue tomorrow) is called Dass Nachrichten (German for That News) and located in the Welcome Centre forum.

In game, we have Karaoke Fridays and a casual chat on the RMB, and the WFE has links to our IRC channel and some factbooks with a little bit of background on the region.

If you need help, just ask. Welcome to The West Pacific, and enjoy your stay here as Ambassador.

Besides Dutch we have some Spanish speakers and one or two Portuguese speakers. Probably a medley of other languages as well. However, it is encouraged to speak English as it's the region's lingua franca. No points taken off for mistakes, though. Lol.

I'm the Deputy Advocate of Internal Affairs, and Elegarth is the Advocate of the forum government. Darkesia is our incumbent Delegate and United Russoasia is Deputy Advocate of Media and the incoming Delegate. I'm assuming you met the DA of Foreign Affairs, Reçueçn.

Right now we're holding a factbook contest on the forums, and we have a subforum for forum games called “The ClubHouse.” If you scroll down the main directory there's the Voice of the Union which is the regional assembly, and the regional newspaper (first issue tomorrow) is called Dass Nachrichten (German for That News) and located in the Welcome Centre forum.

In game, we have Karaoke Fridays and a casual chat on the RMB, and the WFE has links to our IRC channel and some factbooks with a little bit of background on the region.

If you need help, just ask. Welcome to The West Pacific, and enjoy your stay here as Ambassador.

<3 Español es muy fácil :P but I'll stick to English. Thank you for the welcome and I'll be sure check those out  ^.¬

Asumo que eres hispanohablante entonces, Lady? Bienvenida a TWP!

Meh, solo hablo un poquito de español, pero un idioma nunca es suficiente.

Nice to meet you Elegarth, (Mucho Gusto) 

Apologies if I've gotten the tenses backwards lol

It's an anime where the characters are personifications of countries.

For example Russia is a creepy insane man broken by centuries of struggle and tragedy. He likes to bully the former Soviet republics, especially the Baltic states.

America is a loud, naïve 19 year old who has a lot of power but is kind of reckless. He spends a lot of time with Japan and Canada and usually has a hamburger or shake in his hand. His catch phrase is “I'm the hero!”