COPS Treaty banning

Westwind

Unfortunately, it means little in NS terms. Max has repeatedly noted that offsite forums are not recognized by the game. Thus offsite forum dustruction is our own responsibility to address.

Wasn't forum destruction one of the reasons Frak went DOS? I mean, not the one that tipped the balance, but I've heard it was a factor.

• 2 years later...

This player's most recent attempt at gaining access to our forum has been met with another ban.

I repeat: 

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2015 at 4:57 PM, Darkesia said:

Forum destroyers have no place in TWP. And those who shelter known forum destroyers will find no diplomatic game with us.

I find it disturbing that it has been so long and he still has time to harass us.

I didn't realize that there was a thread dedicated to this person.

Thank you all for the detective work and quick action. The evidence is overwhelming that it is the same person.

Believe it or not, he is still trying to convince me to let him back in. This is despite his photographic evidence he provided confirming his identity.

image.jpg

He's bad news. Always has been, and someone always seems to be stupid enough to let him in somewhere. ("Oh we believe in second chances!"....and third, and fourth, and fifth....)

We've cut relations with Gatesville and The Pacific over them working with him on separate occasions in the past.

Perhaps he should be told that continued attempts to target a forum he's been banned from is grounds for a civil lawsuit.

• 4 weeks later...