Gameplay Ideology tests(Independentism/Imperialism added)

Nasania

This is something I have been working on for awhile. It is a reworking of the ideology tests from Solm. Still need tweaking, but they are up for anyone to take. Please let me know what you think and how they could be improved, Thanks.

Imperialism/Sovereigntism Test

Regionalism/Cosmopolitanism Test

RaiD Test

Zennyist/Francoist Test

The Original Solm Version

Raider/Defender Axis

Regionalism/Cosmopolitanism Axis

To get the Cartesian Coordinates (like the UDL version), use subtraction.

More in depth explanation of results interpretation by Ridersyl.

I find these interesting. It put me down as a regional sovereigntist, which I think is a good classification for me; I believe that regions should not be forced into submission or destroyed by another region just because it is more powerful. At the same time, I didn't get a very high anti-imperialism score, as I see non-military influence over another region as more justifiable and agreed with some of the more pragmatic statements, e.g. that working with raiders, independents, and defenders is justifiable if it results in a net benefit for the region.

I also was a moderate Cosmopolitan. I'm accepting of various regions and beliefs, and don't think that loyalty to a single region above all else is the most important thing for a citizen. At the same time, citizens have a duty to their individual regions and should defend it, and fraternizing with a region that you're at war with is a sign of conflicted loyalties.

I got listed as a moderate defender in one test, as it didn't offer independence as a belief system. I still find it a sort of accurate classification, as I find raiding and destroying a region for no reason to be rude, but I don't see anything wrong with a tag raid every now and then for fun.

No love for Pacificanism? This was Comrade Mammothistan (of The Pacific) 's "revolution in one region" philosophy. It was a purposeful contrast to what he called Atlanticism, which was named after the Atlantic Central Command or Atlantic Alliance, the first military alliance in Nationstates and which had conquered most of the feeder regions. Although groups like the ADN were different, Mammothistan saw them as part of the same mold: imperialist dogs and their lackeys.  It also contrasted with the "perpetual revolution" of Unlimited and other peers in the Pacific Senate.

The most well-known doctrine related to that was called Francosim, which Unlimited developed.  It shared the same root as Mammothistan's doctrine, it had different answers for different questions, and employed terms like Feederites and Userites. Comrade Mammothistan criticised it as a degenerative and reactionary work.  However, Unlimited had the last laugh: Comrade Mammothistan was expelled in a bloody coup, and lived the rest of his days in his mountain bungalow in Wysteria. Eventually, agents of Unlimited discovered and murdered him with an icepick to the skull.