Songs of the Revolution

Llamas

8xZ3VZD.png

Announcement of The Revolutionary Party

Official Office of Officially Officiating Words Beginning with "Of"

Fellow West Pacificans,

The Revolution is progressing at an astonishing rate. "Revolution" is currently the third-most used tag on the forums, despite only having been around for a month. Average post counts this month are up from, new players are being recruited to join and adding to our activity significantly, and the number of posts collectively attributed to members of the Revolutionary Party is now at OVER 9000! Erm. Sorry. While that last one's not quite true, the progress that we've managed to accomplish is pretty good. Although we haven't managed to achieve all of our goals at this point, (The Revolution is a work-in-progress, after all) it's about time to have a celebration for what we have built up to this point, and I know just what we need for it: MUSIC!

Every good Revolution has had its music. The French Revolution. The American Revolution. The Dance Dance Revolution. But to this day, the West Pacific's Revolution lacks any. This is a problem which must be corrected immediately. Therefore, I am conducting a survey in order to receive suggestions for songs that could serve as TWP Revolutionary Party's official anthem, and the winner shall be selected by a special and completely objective committee that shall not receive a bribe of exactly four-hundred and fifty dollars to be hidden behind the dumpster at our usual meeting place. Now that that's cleared up, I'd like to invite you all to join in the discussion, even if you're not a member of the Revolutionary Party. TWP has always been an open place, and I want that to be the case here – whether you're a newbie or a billion-year old fossil from the days of the APN, feel free to say whatever you want as long as it fits into our narrow predetermined worldview of what is appropriate!

–Llamas