Seahawks Road to Repeat

Pestarzt

F*cking hell. Unlike you, I'm not a munny-grubbing capitalist pig-dog and support the only community-owned non-profit team in the NFL. *silently sweeps my LazXChange history as the richest Lazarene by far under the rug*

But seriously, I wanted them to win. If they had, it would've meant that all the money they'd make off the event (Probably a couple hundred million dollars) would've gone to education in Wisconsin (Which, BTW, just had to deal with massive budget cuts so that Rick Scott could slash Corporation Taxes) and other not-for-profit causes.

So if you like the Seahawks, it means you hate children because you want to take money away from their education. Which is bad enough on its own. But it also means that you're like this guy.

Frank_Underwood_3.jpg

Congrats. By liking the Seahawks, you support the murder of Zoe Barnes. You f*cking asshole. :P

..... you want to take money away from their education......

Yep.  Considering the nonsense "educators" try to teach my daughter and I have to unteach her to fix the damage they've done, they need the money taken away.  It just goes to administrators that squander it while teachers are stuck using 20 year old textbooks.

Go Seahawks. 

But then, I've always been a Seattle fan, even the one season of the Seattle Pilots baseball team :P.

Yep.  Considering the nonsense "educators" try to teach my daughter and I have to unteach her to fix the damage they've done, they need the money taken away.

Or, maybe, the reason why they're so bad is because they can't afford to hire the better teachers and buy materials because they lack money? 

It just goes to administrators that squander it while teachers are stuck using 20 year old textbooks.

Source pl0x. But I do want to note that my school's econ classes are actually stuck using thirty year old textbooks that are basically bibles for Reaganomics. Can't wait to take that class and point out that everything that the teacher says about macroeconomics is wrong. :D

Honestly, they'll probably learn nothing. You'll just irritate them and the teacher alike. :P

It's counterintuitive, I know, but most kids I remember got annoyed when people tried to act smart and correct the teacher. Such is our strange society.

I use to correct the teachers...