A tribute to those lost in 2014

Ike

2014 saw NS lose many influential people. Among them were Divair, Frisivisia, Thafoo, etc. In the past week we have seen the retirements of many famous players such as Cormac Stark, Ridersyl, Port Blood and Shadoke. It is likely that there will be more in the future.

I ask that we all take a moment of silence to remember our fallen.

So, Pacificans. Who's next? And when? I'm putting five dollars on Nephmir, within the next 5 months.

2014 saw NS lose many influential people. Among them were Divair, Frisivisia, Thafoo, etc. In the past week we have seen the retirements of many famous players such as Cormac Stark, Ridersyl, Port Blood and Shadoke. It is likely that there will be more in the future.

I ask that we all take a moment of silence to remember our fallen.

So, Pacificans. Who's next? And when? I'm putting five dollars on Nephmir, within the next 5 months.

Cormac and Rydersyl I have heard of, and Port Blood has registered slightly in the last 3-4 years, but the others you mention have not surfaced on my personal radar.

Not wishing to denigrate their contributions but would you care to quantify what their achievements were that make them noteworthy? 

I retired years ago.

Yep, same here.  I retired to a quiet NS life. :P

It's not so much that I'm offended on him betting when I'll retire, only that he bet such a small sum of money on it.

Maybe bets should be made with NS bytecoins ?

• 3 weeks later...