admin change requests deux

I will give it a try.  Not sure if editing the name is possible.  Might have to make a new group and convert everyone over.  If that's the case, I won't be able to get to it until this weekend.  Also, the custom tags...  that's something that someone else will have to teach me.  I can't recall how to attach them.

Done.  But I can see that someone is going to have to figure out who actually belongs in that group.  I've left the custom tags.  I can't promise when those will be fixed as I didn't make them. I can remove them, if that is prefered.

Edited by Darkesia
completed

Hey dear and powerful admins!

Username: Xecriussau

Email: kewlness@gmx.com

This friend says he registered earlier today and has not yet received his registration email and is, then, unable to become forum active. Is there anything we can do to help him?

Here is his nation in case he needs to be reached:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xecriussau

Looks like your friend's email address account is broken.  My server received the following email back from the destination server.

smtp; 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable 550
invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record

Hi there, 

I've been away for a while but I iunderstand that Llamas is no longer in favor?

If this is the case could the Warlord honorific be removed from his profile and his access to the Military sub-forums rescinded?

Many thanks

Llamas has indeed caused quite a stir, and he is now a non-participant, though this is to his choosing.

As I believe he has moved on to a separate region/inactivity, I suggest he be stripped of his access.

tl;dr:

Llamas doesn't like us anymore, so yes, what Frat said.

Name request change to Theoden Sebastian

'Tis done

Please mask Elegarth as Advocate of the West Pacific Union.

As Elegarth already has a higher access masking as a Guardian, I'm going to leave it as is, unless he himself chooses otherwise.