admin change requests deux

Llamas, on 04 Jan 2015 - 4:35 PM, said:
Then how come I still can't go into the HQ subforum? Mask meh D:

The nations I posted still seem to lack access. I don’t want them to stop checking the forum because they don’t think there’s anything more for them to see.

Military Access for:

- Ike

- Nephmir

- Vandoosa

- Akaz von Krieg

- Tom Clevery

- AndyNS

Field Commander group for me, per my reinstatement. Remove Christopher Bishop as a Commander -- he hasn't logged in in months, and I think it's time to drop him.

Thank you kindly!

All done.

Oh, and sticky for the Revolutionary Party in GD. Unpin C.O.U.P!  :)

Wasn't sure which one you wanted pinned, as there are two RevParty threads. I pinned one of them. C.O.U.P unpinned.  FYI, the Prime Minister has Mod rights there and can do this.

Prison Grove should probably be remasked as well.

*nods*  Done.

try now, I may have found something positive.

Yup, looks like you got it. :)

Please put this into effect.

The West Pacific Armed Forces Bill

Preamble

The collection, analysis and distribution of information vital to safeguarding the sovereignty of The West Pacific and its allies is of paramount importance to The West Pacific. This bill seeks to merge the existing functions of the Imperium Secret Service (ISS) and The West Pacific Armed Forces (TWPAF) and assign additional responsibilities to their officers by the creation of a new entity called The West Pacific Department of Defense (TWPDD). This action has become necessary because experience has shown that The West Pacific's regional interests cannot best be served by operating ISS and TWPAF in isolation, as evidenced by the fact that there has been no cooperation between these organisations over the past year.

Bill

a) The Imperium Secret Service (ISS) will merge with The West Pacific Armed Forces (TWPAF).

• The components of the merger (ISS and TWPAF) will cease to exist as individual entities and become known as the singular authority, The West Pacific Department of Defence.
  • The ISS and TWPAF will be replaced within The West Pacific Department of Defence by two autonomous divisions namely that of the Intelligence Division and the Battle Division.
  • When appropriate, the Intelligence Division and the Battle Division will aid each other in the common goal of safeguarding The West Pacific's regional interests.

B) The role of Field Commander will be expanded to accommodate for the nature of The West Pacific Department of Defence.

• The title of Field Commander will be held by an individual appointed by the Prime Minister from The West Pacific Department of Defence: Intelligence Division, or from the Battle Division.
  • The ​Field Commander will maintain full functional authority over The West Pacific Department of Defence.
    • The Field Commander will select a member of the Battle Division of advanced knowledge and proven skill over Game Mechanics to become War Lord.
    • ​The Field Commander will select a member of the Intelligence Division of advanced knowledge and skill over the practise of acquiring covert information to become Spymaster General.
    • The War Lord and Spymaster General will be of equal rank beneath the Field Commander.
    • The War Lord will maintain complete authority over the Battle Division and the Spymaster General will maintain complete authority over the Intelligence Division.

Article B - Code of Conduct
a) All articles/documents produced by The West Pacific: Department of Defence for internal distribution only are strictly classified.

• Those suspected of replicating or distributing classified documents to anyone outside The West Pacific: Department of Defence without the express permission of the ​Field Commander or the Prime Minister will have their access immediately revoked.
    • Those found guilty of replicating or distributing classified documents to anyone outside The West Pacific: Department of Defence will be immediately expelled from the organisation so as to remove the security risk and the matter referred to the Judiciary of The West Pacific Imperium under the charge of High Treason.

B) Any action performed in the name of either the Battle Division or the Intelligence Division must be approved by the relevant departments head for the action to become recognised by The West Pacific.

Please put this into effect.

I have renamed and rearranged the forums accordingly, and given the Field Commander and Prime Minister groups Mod rights.  I don't know what else you need.  Perhaps after you've appointed a Field Commander, you can let us know.