Announcement

Darkesia

darkesia__610282.jpg

A Gentle Annoucement from your Delegate

Gentlefolk and Evilfolk of TWP... This announcement has been long in coming and comes only now because some people in IRC won't stop pestering me...

I am honored to be your in-game representative and I thank you for your support and cooperation. I hope to maintain cooperative relations with the community throughout my tenure as your Delegate. I believe that as a GCR delegate I have a responsibility to pay attention to the WA, though I may not enjoy it. Along with that, I pledge to maintain an RMB free of spam and give the boot to any nation with an offensive theme or flag.

TWP will, of course, remain anti-marsupial and pro-chocolate. However, we have softened our stance on both. We will no longer execute marsupialists out of hand, nor will we eject those that dislike chocolate. Our Guardians still maintain appropriate asylums for each of the types of the afflicted.

It is my hope that the off-site community will reach out to the wider NS world and engage them. Our unique style of regional governance has proven itself effective and it's time we let the NSverse know about it.

To that effect, I have made a few appointments to help bridge the gap between in-game, forum and off site communities:

• Most of you have noticed that Punk-Daddy has returned to us as a Guardian. We are glad to see his afro peeking above the cubicle walls once again. Please welcome him back!

• I have asked Fearless (Nation: ethel-mermania) to join us as a Guardian. He is a prolific Generalite and I hope he will be able to help us get over our terror of the General forum and perhaps represent ourselves there occasionally.

• Huanghshi has been appointed Minister of Scribbles. This position is responsible for gathering and recording TWP's history along with helping the MoFA with any articles and information gathering needed. Please stop by the Scribe's desk to see what is going on there.

• I have also brought us two new Ministers of Make-Believe. Terran Borealis has a foothold in the NS Forum Roleplay and ProfessorHenn has a handle on the off-site based RP. I encourage everyone to get involved with some of these things. Both ministers know that TWP is very new to the RP world and we are going to need lots of encouragement and help.

• Last but certainly not least, I have asked That Called the Vlagh to be our Minister of Legislative RP. I would like to remind everyone in the HGA that Vlagh has an uncanny ability to bend words to his evil bidding. Please use his skills to craft some fancy legislation that effectively outlaws legislation... or something just as TWPish. Please do use his advice. I would love to see some actual legislation by the end of my tenure.

• Oh! I almost forgot... I have appointed one Bishop. I may or may not have almost forgotten him because he is making me write this... Please welcome Elegarth as the Bishop of Sensibility!

I should mention that current Gameplay is preoccupied with a battle of wills between a couple of our fellow GCRs. We will not be participating in that scuffle. TWP is strongly National Sovereignist and cannot in good conscience support either side of this battle. TWP hopes that her fellow GCRs resolve their differences quickly and without bloodshed.

I once again would like to welcome all your efforts towards making TWP an active and united region, where new players can find themselves at home.

EJDSnEfL76gN.png