Hail Darkesia, Delegate of TWP!

Intelligent Holograms

Today, Thursday 28th August 2014 CE at Major Update, the delegate elect and guardian Darkesia ascended to the throne of the West Pacific, rumour has it that the chocolate-smiths have already been summoned to the temple of the Cardinal Guardians to craft a suitable residence for the new Delegate.

YDQFgTp.jpg?2

The Chocolate palace on TWP Hill

As ever, we thank Guardian Westwind for his service as Interim Delegate and for his continued service as Guardian of the West Pacific.

Hail Darkesia, may her reign be chocolatey and long! May adspammers and general ne'er-do-wells feel the cocoa underside of her banhammer!

Thank you for the wonderful welcome, IH.  The palace is lovely.

As always, Westwind has served our beloved region truely and well.  Thank you again, Westy.  We owe you more than we could possibly repay.

I have a few ideas that I would like, in time, to share with you all.  But first, lets get to the things you may notice immediately.

The Guardians you all know and love have each agreed to remain in their posts.  And as always, TAO continues to be our Non-WA Delegate.  I have asked an additional member to serve as Guardian and he has accepted.  Everyone please welcome Fearless http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ethel_mermania , to his position and remember to endorse him. 

I have a lovely address ready to post and will reinstate a Welcome telegram when I reach the 26 hour mark.  In the mean time, let's party like it's 2014 and there is an unlimited supply of chocolate!

One of your foremost jobs as Delegate will be to decide whether you prefer Rowntree's Chocolate Smarties or M&M's.  The reason may become clear later on!  Until then I congratulate your Most Cherished Chocolate Majesty on your ascendancy to the Big Chair and I look forward to sharing chocaholic stories with you in the future :)