The West Pacific Fantasy Football League

God-Emperor

The 2014 National Football League (NFL) season kicks off on 4 September, but I'm starting a TWP Fantasy Football league. I've played fantasy football for the last three seasons, and I've been the league manager of a twelve man league for two. Fantasy football is a lot of fun, and it gives you a stake in games that you wouldn't otherwise watch. If you're looking for a hobby other than NationStates for the last four months of the year, I'll be hosting one.

The 2014 NFL Draft is complete, and the preseason is underway, which gets me excited. However, fantasy football is exciting for rookies and veterans alike. 

The league will participate in a 'snake' draft, the draft order reverses each round, which is good for beginners. The draft will take place sometime between Friday, 29 August and Wednesday, 3 September, between the end of the last preseason game and the beginning of the first regular season game. The draft itself will be hosted on the forums or on ESPN.com.

The league can have up to twenty people, but, in my experience, you need ten to twelve people for a good league. For those of you with experience in fantasy sports, we'll be using waivers as the player acquisition system. 

If you're interested, PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invite, which will prompt you to register, if you haven't already.

I joined one run by Tresville once.  I joined and never logged in or looked at it.  Have no idea how it works or what it is.  He said they needed one more body, so I joined.  lol

I only like College football and then only follow the Ohio State and Notre Dame.

So, if you get to the point where you need a body that won't ever look at it and will never actually do anything, I'm your Huckleberry.  :P